Nutriboty Lavender Essential Oil has a distinct and versatile floral scent. It has sedative, relaxing and skin tissue regeneration properties. Helps to promote tranquility, calm and good mood .
Can be used for:
- Stress: dilute 1 drop in a tablespoon of Moringa oil for a relaxing massage;
- Tiredness and muscle aches: take an immersion bath and mix 10 drops with the shower gel. In just 20 minutes the muscles will relax;
- Small wounds and superficial burns: apply 1 drop and massage gently;
- Bee and wasp stings: apply 1 drop on the sting and massage to relieve pain;
- Cough: add 3 drops to the honey pot and take a teaspoon 3 times a day;
- Heart and circulatory problems such as palpitations: apply 20 drops in an aromatic bath;
- Otitis: mix 3 drops of lavender in a teaspoon of warm Moringa oil and apply to the ear. Finish with a cotton ball to prevent the oil mixture from running.
Essential oils are highly concentrated natural products. Always respect the recommended doses.
Obtained through steam distillation of the Lavandula plant .
In the composition of Lavender Essential Oil by Nutriboty, the following compounds stand out for their therapeutic properties:
- Lavender, 1.8- cineole: 35%-60%
- Camphor: 10%-30%
Do not apply directly to the skin;
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women;
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age;
It is not recommended for asthmatic or allergic patients;
It is not recommended for people suffering from high blood pressure.