The Lemon Eucalyptus has long, narrow, green and very fragrant leaves. Nutriboty Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil wards off mosquitoes thanks to its strong, full-bodied and fresh aroma, with notes similar to Citronella. It also has antiseptic, decongestant, balsamic, stimulant and deodorizing properties .
Can be used for:
- Bad smell in the feet;
- Athlete's foot;
- Frustration and anger.
- Use in a foot bath by mixing 2 drops with the shower gel;
- Use in essential oil diffusers or burners;
- Apply in massage in the proportion of 2 drops to 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- Inhale at the rate of 1 drop to 1 liter of hot water;
- Bad smell in the feet, use a drop inside the shoe.
- For the control of dandruff, oily hair or even hair loss and breakage, you can use it mixed in the shampoo in the proportion of 1 drop to a tablespoon of shampoo;
- For oily skin, you can use it mixed in the daily cream in the proportion of 1 drop to 20 ml of cream.
Essential oils are highly concentrated natural products. Always respect the recommended doses.
Obtained through steam distillation of the Corymbia citriodora plant .
In the composition of the Eucalyptus-Lemon Essential Oil by Nutriboty, the following compounds stand out for their therapeutic properties:
- Citronellol: 4-17%
- Citronellal: 2.22-4%
- 1.8 Cineol: 20-55%
- Alpha Pineno: 2-10%
Do not apply directly to the skin;
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women;
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age;
It is not recommended for asthmatic or allergic patients;
It is not recommended for people suffering from high blood pressure.