Nutriboty Caxinde Essential Oil lifts the spirits with its mild citrus aroma, gives energy, improves mood, aids digestion and repels insects . It is used by the pharmaceutical industry in the manufacture of natural repellents and to control the oiliness of the skin and hair.
Can be used for:
- Oily skin and hair;
- Act as an insect repellent;
- Digestive disorders;
- Promote good mood;
- Spots on the skin.
- For oily skin, you can use it mixed in the daily cream in the proportion of 1 drop to 20 ml of cream;
- For oily hair, you can use it mixed in the shampoo in the proportion of 1 drop to a tablespoon of shampoo;
- For skin with blemishes, you can use mixed in the daily cream in the proportion of 1 drop to 20 ml of cream;
- Insect repellent: put 5 drops in a diffuser or 2 drops in a tablespoon of Moringa oil and spread over the body;
- Digestion Problems: dilute one drop in a liter of water and drink throughout the day;
- Mood Revitalization: Apply in massage at the rate of 1 drop to 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Essential oils are highly concentrated natural products. Always respect the recommended doses.
Obtained through steam distillation of the Cymbopogon citratus plant .
In the composition of Nutriboty Caxinde Tea Essential Oil, the following compounds stand out for their therapeutic properties:
- Citral (geranial+neral): 40-85%
- Geranyl Acetate: 5%
Do not apply directly to the skin;
Its use is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women;
Its use is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.