Nutriboty's Moringa and Lavender Soap is 100% plant-based and made with organically sourced ingredients. It combines the hydration of Moringa oil and the feeling of freshness and tranquility of Lavender essential oil.
In addition to its moisturizing and disinfecting properties, this soap also has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Moringa Lavender Soap can be used to:
- Disinfect through its antibacterial and antiviral effects;
- Relax given its relaxing and calming properties;
- Dry skin, as Moringa oil moisturizes the skin in depth;
- Act as a deodorant given its antibacterial properties, which help fight bacteria that cause bad odor;
- Act as a repellent thanks to Lavender essential oil, a natural repellent.
Usage tip: apply on wet skin in circular motions. Rinse immediately.
Floral water*, Moringa oleifera saponified fatty acids *, cera alba, glycerin***, Lavandula angustifolia essential oil *, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol** and sodium hydroxide.
*It comes from organic farming.
** Naturally present in the essential oil.
***Results from the saponification process.
Natural soaps dissolve easily in water. That's why they should be placed on top of a soap dish with holes. They also have a mild aroma, as essential oils are natural fragrances.
Avoid contact with eyes and, if irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.