Being rich in unsaturated fatty acids, Nutriboty's Mompeque Vegetable Oil is exceptional for deeply hydrating the skin . Due to its texture, it is ideal as a revitalizing mask. Its extraordinary emollient power makes this oil an excellent ally in hair care , as it moisturizes, removes frizz and prevents hair loss.
Can be used for:
- Dry skin, moisturizing the skin in depth;
- Acneic skin, reducing acne;
- Aged skin, preventing skin aging thanks to its moisturizing and antioxidant capacity. Attenuates light lines of expression and young wrinkles;
- Avoid stretch marks, intensely moisturizing the skin and improving its elasticity;
- Frizzy hair, providing shine, softness and resistance to breakage;
- Straight hair, preventing split ends;
- Beard, strengthening and giving shine and softness;
- Prevent dandruff through its anti-microbial and moisturizing properties;
- Homemade cosmetics, having no rival in its stability. As it is antimicrobial, it will extend the life of your homemade cosmetics.
- Application on the skin: apply a good portion on damp skin, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- Application on the hair: apply generously through the hair and leave to act, depending on the need for hydration, for periods of 8 to 30 hours (overnight). For added comfort, put on a shower cap. In the morning, wash your hair as usual.
- Application on the beard: put 5 drops in the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together to warm the oil slightly and apply it evenly over the beard, massaging the hair root.
- Dandruff prevention: once a week, before going to bed, massage 20 drops into the scalp. Let it act overnight. For added comfort, put on a shower cap. In the morning, wash your hair as usual.
Obtained from cold-pressed Mompeque ( Ximenia Americana L. ) seeds.
In the composition of Mompeque Vegetable Oil by Nutriboty, the following compounds stand out for their therapeutic properties:
- linoleic acids;
- Vitamin C.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
We recommend testing on the skin before using.