Marula Vegetable Oil 100ML
Known as the “African miracle”, it is from the fruit of the Marula that this luxurious vegetable oil is extracted, rich in linoleic acids, omega 9 and flavonoids. Nutriboty 's Marula Vegetable Oil , containing about 60% more antioxidants than other vegetable oils, is perfect for combating skin aging . Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory power also helps in the treatment of acne and sensitive skin .
Can be used for:
- Dry skin, moisturizing the skin in depth;
- Acneic skin, reducing acne;
- Aged skin, preventing skin aging thanks to its moisturizing and antioxidant capacity. Attenuates light lines of expression and young wrinkles;
- Avoid stretch marks, intensely moisturizing the skin and improving its elasticity;
- Frizzy hair, providing shine, softness and resistance to breakage;
- Straight hair, preventing split ends;
- Beard, strengthening and giving shine and softness;
- Prevent dandruff through its anti-microbial and moisturizing properties;
- Treat minor bruises, cuts and insect bites for their antimicrobial properties;
- Treat sunburn by being very moisturizing and anti-inflammatory;
- Help in the treatment of dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis as it is very moisturizing;
- Homemade cosmetics, having no rival in its stability. As it is antimicrobial, it will extend the life of your homemade cosmetics.
- Application to the skin: put 3 to 4 drops of oil in the hands, apply to the face and massage in circles until the skin absorbs them;
- Stretch mark treatment: apply a good portion to the area to be treated and massage gently;
- Hair application: for frizzy hair, use 15 drops, and for straight hair, 5 drops. Rub your hands together to warm the oil slightly. In frizzy hair, place it all over the hair when it is damp. On straight hair, apply only to the ends even when it is damp;
- Application on the beard: place 5 drops in the palm of your hands. Rub your hands together to warm the oil slightly. Apply evenly on the beard, massaging the hair root;
- Dandruff prevention: once a week, before going to bed, massage 20 drops into the scalp. Let it act overnight. For added comfort, put on a shower cap. In the morning, wash your hair as usual;
- Treatment of small bruises, cuts and insect bites: place a drop directly on the area to be treated. Let it act without stirring or rinsing;
- Sunburn, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis: apply a good amount to the area to be treated and massage gently;
- Nails: apply a few drops to the nails to make them more resistant and shiny. You can also apply it on cuticles for hydration.
Obtained from seeds of Marula Angolana ( Sclerocarya birrea ) cold pressed.
In the composition of Nutriboty's Marula Vegetable Oil, the following compounds stand out for their therapeutic properties:
- linoleic acids;
- Omega 9;
- Vitamin C;
- Vitamin E.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
We recommend testing on the skin before using.