African Boldo Leaf Super Infusion
Nutriboty African Boldo Leaf Super Infusion can be used to combat intestinal and liver disorders and certain central nervous system disorders . African Boldo is a strong ally to promote health and well-being.
Can be used for:
- Mitigate symptoms of bloating and/or constipation, nausea, heartburn, gastritis and intestinal spasms;
- Increase intestinal mobility with its consumption having a purging effect;
- Help fight obesity and maintain healthy skin by accelerating molecular reactions involved in lipid metabolism as well as retinoid cell metabolism;
- Prevent liver damage caused by iron overload;
- Relieve the symptoms of an alcoholic hangover;
- Neuro-protection due to its anticonvulsant properties.
To prepare the infusion, use one teaspoon of leaves per cup of water (approximately 200 ml). As soon as the water boils, turn off the stove and add the dosage of leaves accordingly. Then, just wait 15 minutes for the leaves to release their compounds into the water. Strain the herbs and it's ready to drink. If you prefer to drink your infusion cold, you can add ice or make a cold infusion by leaving the leaves in water in the fridge overnight for a minimum of 7 hours.
Not recommended for pregnant women due to the potential abortifacient action, nor for breastfeeding women.
40g of dried leaves of Plectranthus barbatus.