Avocado Leaf Super Infusion
Nutriboty's Avocado Leaf Super Infusion is primarily indicated for the prevention and treatment of blood pressure and kidney stones due to its vasodilating and diuretic properties .
Can be used for:
- Control hypertension given the vasodilating capacity of the avocado leaf;
- Diuretic effects, which promote the release of toxins through the urinary tract, preventing the accumulation and formation of crystals that would later develop into kidney stones;
- Prevent inflammation as it is a potential inhibitor of prostaglandin biosynthesis, a compound that acts in the development of acute inflammatory responses in the human body;
- Reduce the intensity of seizures during epileptic attacks due to its ability to improve the internal transmission of GABA, a neurotransmitter with calming properties;
- Relief of constipation and regulation of the digestive system.
To prepare the infusion, use one teaspoon of leaves per cup of water (approximately 200 ml). As soon as the water boils, turn off the stove and add the dosage of leaves accordingly. Then, just wait 15 minutes for the leaves to release their compounds into the water. Strain the herbs and it's ready to drink. If you prefer to drink your infusion cold, you can add ice or make a cold infusion by leaving the leaves in water in the fridge overnight for a minimum of 7 hours.
40g of dried Persea americana leaves.